Website speed is absolutely important for both website owners and website visitors, By a simple search you can find a lot of free and paid plugins for caching, compressing, minifying, etc. for improving website speed. But all will recommend you install and use multiple plugins to get all features, Fortunately WP-Optimize plugin has solved this problem and it has all the important features in one plugin. WP-Optimize is a revolutionary in website optimizations.
- Clean Database
- Cache pages and posts
- Compress HTML, CSS and JS files
- Compress Images size
Cleans the Database
Actually your WordPress database stores everything that you need for your WP website and also many things that you don’t such as old post revisions. WP-Optimize clears out all of unnecessary data such as unused data and revisions, cleans up your tables and even retrieves space lost to data fragmentation.
- Removes unnecessary trashed, unapproved and spam comments
- Removes stale data, ping-backs, trackbacks and expired transients
- Removes post revisions and unused tags
- De-fragment MySQL tables with a button press
- Detailed control of which optimizations you wish to carry out
- Carries out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Show database statistics and potential savings
One of the biggest reasons for the slowing your website speed is uploading very large images with high size, Good news is WP-Optimize have compressing images size feature that will allow you to compress all images without losing their quality. It enables you to compress PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP and TIF pictures up to 5mb and it’s packed with other useful features.
- Bulk compression
- Intelligent, multi-pass lossy compression algorithm
- Restore Originals safe function
- Auto compress function while uploading
- EXIF Data-Keeping
- Compress Big Files function
Most importantly, it will significantly increase the loading speed of your site. It also reduces the number of requests to the server. By converting all website pages to static HTML files, your server do not need generate pages dynamically anymore for hours or days. Caching involves keeping dynamic data in a temporary storage area so that it can be retrieved in an instant. Caching is a sure-fire way to ensure that web pages load at lightning-fast speed.
- Cache preloading
- Gzip compression
- Device Specific cache
- Advanced cache exclusion rules
- Browser Cache
WP-Optimize plugin brings the best cache and optimization technology together in a single seamless plugin to make your WordPress website faster, lean and efficient.
Minify CSS and JS files
WP-Optimize plugin has the more advanced minification feature. Combining and minifying your site’s assets will reduce the number of requests to your server and reduce their size. Together with caching and Gzip compression, this will improve the performance and time to first contentful paint.
If you purchase also premium version of WP-Optimize plugin, you will get this extra features:
- Multisite Support
- Flexibility and Control
- Deleting unused and unwanted images
- Sophisticated Scheduling
- Scheduling automatic optimization
- Seamless Graphical User Interface
- WP-CLI support
- Lazy Loading
- Optimization Preview