Description and Screenshot
Fixed Side settings
Under Theme Options > Header > Fixed Side you can find fixed side options and StyleKits, you can enable fixed side for left or right of website, add elements in three places and control full styling.
- Fixed Side – Enable/disable fixed side for left or right
- Add Elements – Add elements inside fixed side top, middle and bottom
- StyleKits – Control fixed side container and locations styling
- Menu Styling – You can customize menu styling only on fixed side
You may want to know …
- Custom Content – If you want to add custom content inside fixed side, first go to Dashboard > Pages and create a custom page, then add your content and publish it, then from fixed side panel, add new element and choose custom page content, then select your custom page.
- Background Color – In fixed side panel find Container StyleKit and set your background color
- Background color in specific page – After you enabled fixed side from theme options, go to Dashboard > Pages and edit your page, then from Page settings > Header settings you can find Fixed side StyleKit and change background color.