Description and Screenshot
Title and Breadcrumbs settings
Under Theme Options > Header > Title and Breadcrumbs you can find title and breadcrumbs settings and StyleKits, enable/disable revolution slider or page cover.
- Header Position – You can change header position according to title and breadcrumbs
- Title Type – You can set to title, slider, image, custom code, custom page, etc.
- Title and Breadcrumbs – Position and display of title and breadcrumbs
- Center Mode – Force title and breadcrumbs in center place
- Breadcrumbs Delimiter – Choose separator icon between breadcrumbs item
- StyleKits – Customize any part of title and breadcrumbs
You may want to know …
- Enable Slider as page Title – First go to Dashboard > Revolution slider menu and create your own slider, then go back to theme options and title breadcrumbs panel, then set Title type to Slider revolution and then choose your slider.
- Background Image or Color – In title and breadcrumbs panel find Container StyleKit and set your background image or color.
- Background color in specific page – After you enabled title and breadcrumbs from theme options, go to Dashboard > Pages and edit your page, then from Page settings > Header settings you can find title and breadcrumbs container StyleKit and change background color.