Description and Screenshot
Header, Top bar and Bottom bar settings
In XTRA theme there is three header rows, Header top bar, Header main and Header bottom bar. All settings and StyleKits for three rows are same, Bellow we explained Header options and StyleKits.
Under Theme Options > Header > Header you can find and add elements for header row and customize header styling.
- Left – Add the element to the left of the header
- Center – Add the element to the center of the header
- Right – Add the element to the right of the header
- Styling – Customize container, row or columns of header
- Menu Styling – Customize header menu styling, colors, sizes, etc.
You may want to know …
- Elements – Header have over 12+ premium elements and there is no limitation on settings and StyleKits.
- Menus Styling – This StyleKits only affects on this row and not other rows, it means you can have different menu styling on different header or footer rows.
- Header More Settings – From Theme Options > Header > More you can customize overall Header Styling and also enable/disable extra header panel feature.